The Website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use written on this web page shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in herein.
You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Intellectual Property Rights
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Limitation of liability
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Matrix Development (Human Resources) Limited may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Variation of Terms
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Matrix Development (Human Resources) Limited reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This page was last updated on 17th June 2019